Events Sponsorship Promotions
The power of events to influence outcomes cannot be underestimated. Whether this is a conference, a launch, a private dinner, training or teambuilding, Marketing PRojects approaches each event the same way. Focus on the objectives, design in a ‘wow’ factor, control the budget, plan ahead, plan to detail, and plan for everything to go right. Every event should inspire confidence, be fun and build on success, leaving attendees keen to return and in no doubt the time they’ve invested is time well spent. Afterwards Marketing PRojects will follow up and report back formally on what each event has achieved and why it is value for money.
Sponsorship and collaborative working allows you to gain profile and lessen the risks of leading an event or activity. We can recommend the right options and negotiate on your behalf to ensure this is money well spent and the value gained is maximised.
In addition, we can help you enter and win the awards you want to win in your field of expertise.
Check out our relevant, searchable case studies to see our experience and gain some great ideas, a selection below:
- An evening event, where Marketing PRojects developed and targeted a list of senior level prospects in the construction and built environment to tempt them with an attractive programme and fabulous surroundings. The event filled the venue.
- A European conference at a football stadium for 150 power professionals.
- A series of masterclasses in management topics at upcoming city restaurants for young professionals.
- Government minister visits to industry and commercial venues in the North West.
- Half day seminars for property professionals
- Technology workshops for IT users.
Current projects include arranging a virtual 10th anniversary event for participants around the UK and a sponsor led 3 day Green Expo in June.
We contact Marketing Projects to help with our ‘iPad in Business’ event. Marketing Project generated pre-event awareness quickly through telemarketing, social media and press coverage. The event went very smoothly with Marketing Projects support on the day and we achieved great post event press coverage and were supplied all the reports we needed for feedback to Apple UK. As a result of the event we have generated firm enquiries for products and services, and sales of iPads. I would have no hesitation in using them again.